- Gloveworks Black Synthetic Vinyl Industrial Gloves are constructed from a 3-mil blend of elastomers and PVC. They measure 9.5 inches from fingertip to cuff.
- Synthetic vinyl is more form-fitting than regular vinyl, which makes for a soft, supple, and elastic glove with unique shape memory. Powder-free gloves leave no messy residue.
- These black synthetic vinyl gloves are good for janitorial and other light industrial applications, including food service, salon & beauty, painting, auto detailing, and more.
- Latex-free industrial gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber.
- Gloveworks delivers a comprehensive lineup of industrial- and exam-grade gloves in nitrile, vinyl, and latex.