- All of our products will have an updated look in the coming months. You may continue to see previous packaging, or a mix of new and old, as we sell through our inventory. Rest assured that they both contain the same high-quality gloves. Gloveworks Blue Vinyl Industrial Gloves are constructed from 3-mil polyvinyl chloride (PVC). They measure 9.5 inches from fingertip to cuff.
- Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. Powder-free gloves leave no messy residue.
- Blue vinyl gloves are good for janitorial and other light industrial applications, especially food service, where the color is an added safety feature.
- Latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber.
- Gloveworks delivers a comprehensive lineup of industrial- and exam-grade gloves in nitrile, vinyl, and latex.
I have no complaints with the gloves. I have been buying them on eBay for quite some time . My problem is since COVID-19, the price has done up..
Hello John, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are also glad to learn that you are pleased with the gloves. Further, our glove prices are based on the current pricing that Zoomget receives from our manufacturers. The price you currently see reflects increased manufacturing costs, the high shipping rates, overall increase in our operations cost, and the current fair market price for all gloves. Also, the demand for disposable gloves is outpacing the supply by 5-10 times, leading to monthly price increases. This situation will persist throughout 2020, and we expect prices to continue to rise. Thank you for your understanding. Keep safe! Regards, Zoomget Team
This is not the store where I usually get my gloves but I am thoroughly impressed. They are great for everything from washing my car to picking up yucky stuff. Thank you Zoomget!
Hello Cathy, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are also glad to learn that you are pleased with the gloves. Keep safe! Regards, Zoomget Team