- All of our products will have an updated look in coming months. You may continue to see previous packaging, or a mix of new and old, as we sell through our inventory. Rest assured that they both contain the same high-quality gloves. Gloveworks Blue Nitrile Industrial Gloves are constructed from durable 5-mil nitrile. They measure 9.5 inches from fingertip to cuff.
- The gloves come with textured fingers, fingertips, and palms to provide enhanced grip, even in wet conditions.
- Powder-free and latex-free, these industrial gloves are ideal for food handling, electronics, and painting, plumbing, and other applications.
- Latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber.
- Gloveworks delivers a comprehensive lineup of industrial- and exam-grade gloves in nitrile, vinyl, and latex.
I purchased this same glove pre-covid, only in black. These are cheap! One use of acetone and there are holes! For the ridiculous cost it’s disgusting! I also had reached out for advice on mil thickness for my profession and was told I would be fine with 4 mil thickness. Glad I only purchased a couple boxes. Didn’t hold up at all! Why I went back to 5 mil. Very dissatisfied
Hello Donna, We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand that you are working with acetone and we have proposed using our GLOVE WORKS Industrial White Latex Gloves, 4 Mil, Powdered, Textured, Disposable - TL (https://zoomget.com/products/gloveworks-white-latex-industrial-powdered-disposable-gloves-box100?_pos=1&_sid=5f4ba7f4e&_ss=r). Latex gloves are best used for chemicals like acetone as they won't react that much when used, unlike nitrile gloves which would possibly tear up if used with acetone. However, we understand where you are coming from and we give recommendations based on applications the gloves are used and we will respect your decision on which to purchase and what's works best for you. Regards, Zoomget Team
these gloves are great they have a funky smell but work well
Hello Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. May we just ask for the lot number of the gloves you received so we can check it with our warehouse if there is an issue with that batch that we need to take a look at. Regards, Zoomget Team