- All of our products will have an updated look in the coming months. You may continue to see previous packaging, or a mix of new and old, as we sell through our inventory. Rest assured that they both contain the same high-quality gloves. Gloveworks Industrial Black Nitrile Gloves are constructed from medium-weight 5-mil nitrile. They measure 9.5 inches from fingertip to cuff.
- Nitrile industrial gloves are textured for enhanced grip. They offer excellent comfort and tactile sensitivity as well as strong barrier protection.
- These industrial gloves look professional while concealing dirt and grime. They are a great fit for automotive, household work, food service, and cleaning.
- Latex-free industrial gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber.
- Gloveworks delivers a comprehensive lineup of industrial- and exam-grade gloves in nitrile, vinyl, and latex.
- nitrile glove
We really like the gloves. They hold up very well. We will definitely order them again
Hello Judy, Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback. May we just ask if there is still something wrong with the gloves you have purchased as we have noticed that the 2-star rating you have provided. Kindly let us know if there is something we can improve so we can take immediate action. Regards, Zoomget Team
I believe the large size gloves I purchased from you are defective. They have a pungent burnt rubber smell to them and they tear easily. I have some x-large gloves of the same brand that I purchased from my local Lowes store before purchasing from you that do not have a smell to them and are very strong and resilient. The good gloves from Lowes were manufactured in Thailand. The smelly gloves I purchased from you were manufactured in Indonesia. I would like to return these defective gloves and receive some good ones from you. Thank you for your time.
Hello Ty, We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and we would like to check this further. Please send us a direct message and if may we also ask you to send the photos of the gloves you received and the lot number which can be found at the bottom part of the glove box. This way we can investigate and see what will be the best course of action for this concern. Thank you for your cooperation. Regards, Zoomget Team
I placed an order prior and had a great experience, so I placed another order as I really liked the gloves. Well this time around not so good, roughly 100 gloves or so were ripped or missing a finger and un-useable overall. I tried reaching out to customer service to see if the quality or something was different and was told no. Well I don't see how that could be the first order of gloves didnt have any of the issues of the 2nd order. Then to top things off after sending photos of my gloves to inform customer service I no longer received a response. Seems something changed and it might luck of the draw on what you get when you place an order, sometimes great other times not up to par.
Hello Jason, We understand where you are coming from and we apologize that it might seem that your first purchase seems different from your 2nd one. We have been connecting this continually with our logistics team and manufacturers as we would like to provide quality gloves to consumers. Regards, Zoomget Team
they are the best for all types of work
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are also glad to learn that you are pleased with the gloves. Keep safe! Regards, Zoomget Team
Great Product !!!
Hello Everett, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are also glad to learn that you are pleased with the gloves. Keep safe! Regards, Zoomget Team