- All of our products will have an updated look in the coming months. You may continue to see previous packaging, or a mix of new and old, as we sell through our inventory. Rest assured that they both contain the same high-quality gloves. Gloveworks Clear Vinyl Powdered Industrial Gloves are constructed from lightweight 3-mil vinyl. They measure 9.5 inches from fingertip to cuff.
- Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, so the gloves’ fit is looser and their feel is smooth and comfortable.
- Lightly powdered with food-grade cornstarch so they go on and off easily, even in moisture-rich environments.
- Made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), they contain no latex to aggravate allergies.
- Gloveworks delivers a comprehensive lineup of industrial- and exam-grade gloves in nitrile, vinyl, and latex.
We did not realize they were powdered. We hate that but for safety of our staff, we are using them.
Hello Charles, We are sorry to learn that there has been a mistake with the gloves ordered. We understand that you prefer non-powdered gloves. We value our customers and want to make sure they are happy. Please reach out to us in a direct message and let us know if there is something else we can support you with. Regards, Zoomget Team