1st ChoiceWrite a review
- 1st Choice Clear Vinyl Gloves are 3 mil and are made for lightweight medical applications with dependable vinyl construction and a powder-free design.
- Medical-grade vinyl gloves deliver dexterity and tactile sensitivity for a variety of tasks. They are suited for applications involving frequent glove changes.
- Clear disposable exam gloves make a great fit for any non-surgical medical task. They are also great for jobs from healthcare to janitorial to painting.
- Vinyl disposable gloves are latex-free, making them safe for those with latex allergies. They are available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Xlarge. Sold in boxes of 100 or cases of 1000.
- 1st Choice gloves feature the best-selling glove combination of glove materials, colors, and thicknesses.
- web site
Ship not sent Ship finally got the correct information
The shipping information was totally ******* up. It took two weeks to finally get your material in. This will maybe happen once but other purchasers won't make the mistake twice.
Hello Verrill, These types of experiences are not what we want our consumers to have, so we are sad you experienced this. We are doing our best to ensure products reach customers quickly. With that, we see to it that we ship out items on time. However, As much as we would like to speed up the delivery process, UPS has informed that there might be possible delays of deliveries due to COVID 19 Pandemic. Kindly bear with us with this incident. You may also reach out to us in a direct message so we can better understand your situation and what we can do for you. Regards, Zoomget Team
Fast, reliable service
If you are looking for protective gloves for this unprecedented time, Zoomget is a store that you can trust. This store always seems to have stock for all kinds of gloves and doesn't seem to be affected by current situation. I highly recommend it.
Hello Sang, Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business. Keep safe! Regards, Zoomget Team
I've been wearing vinyl gloves when I'm going to handle things that are unsanitary (long before COVID), but now more than ever. They don't tear easily so I can wear the same pair for the duration of a project. The are comfortable, not expensive, and convenient. I usually have about a dozen in a ziplock bag in my purse.
excellent product - quick delivery
I was wondering if the web site might not actually deliver as one past experience ordering gloves on another site. I highly recommend this product and this website.
The small gloves are children sized. I’m a very small framed woman and I could not get my hands in them. I would go Large to be on the safe side.
Hi Martha, We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear these gloves were not the right size for you. Glove sizing is a lot like shoe sizing. Unfortunately, it is not entirely universal; sizing can vary depending on the different materials and thicknesses. Please let us know if our glove sizing chart did not work for you as that will help us offer you a better experience for future purchases and for other customers as well.