- 1st Choice Black Nitrile Gloves are made for Industrial applications with durable 6 mil nitrile construction.
- Industrial-grade nitrile gloves is made to be both puncture and chemical resistant.
- Black disposable gloves feature a dark color to hide any dirt or mess making them a great fit for industrial or home related tasks.
- Nitrile disposable gloves are latex-free making them safe for those with latex allergies. They are available in Medium, Large, and Xlarge sizing. Sold in boxes of 100 or cases of 1000.
- 1st Choice gloves feature the best-selling glove combination of glove materials, colors, and thicknesses.
- redemption center
- sampling activities
- field personnel
These gloves are the best I’ve found so far for what we need them for. I own a bottle and can redemption center, and these gloves hold up well, and keep our hands reasonably clean and dry.
Hello Bradley, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are also glad to learn that you are pleased with the gloves. Keep safe! Regards, Zoomget Team
Our field personnel prefer these gloves to all of the other brands for environmental sampling activities.
Hello Crystal, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are also glad to learn that you are pleased with the gloves. Keep safe! Regards, Zoomget Team
Ordered a case and received one box, customer service was contacted almost 2 weeks ago and all they can tell me is the warehouse moved to a new location and they are still finalizing inventory.
Hello Jennifer, We apologize for how long this concern has been and we have messaged you separately so we can resolve this completely. Regards, Zoomget Team
pre covid, you could get a case of 1000 glove for around $90 now the price has doubled. extreme gouging going on with this company, for someone who is an automotive technician (actually an essential employee not a liquor store worker) and has been out working through the virus to literally keep Americans going on the roads, kind of disheartening. support a better company, gloves are my go to for messy mechanical jobs, and work well.
Hello Kyler, We respect and understand where you are coming from. Our glove prices are based on the current pricing that Zoomget receives from our manufacturers. The price you currently see reflects increased manufacturing costs, the high shipping rates, overall increase in our operations cost, and the current fair market price for all gloves. Also, the demand for disposable gloves is outpacing the supply by 5-10 times, leading to monthly price increases. This situation will persist throughout 2020, and we expect prices to continue to rise. We are hoping for your understanding. Regards, Zoomget Team
I’ve purchased a few types of this brand of gloves from Zoomget, and quality and service are impeccable. The delivery arrived ahead of scheduled date. I will purchase again.
Hello Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We are also glad to learn that you are pleased with the gloves. Keep safe! Regards, Zoomget Team