- 1st Choice Green Nitrile Gloves are made for industrial applications. They feature heavy-duty, 8 mil nitrile construction.
- Industrial-grade nitrile gloves are both puncture and chemical resistant. Raised diamond texture channels away liquids for enhanced grip.
- These disposable nitrile gloves feature a high-visibility green color for safety, making them a perfect fit for industrial tasks, especially in dark environments.
- Nitrile disposable gloves are latex-free, making them safe for those with latex allergies. They are available in sizes Medium, Large, Xlarge, and XXlarge. Sold in boxes of 100 or cases of 400.
- 1st Choice gloves feature the best-selling glove combination of glove materials, colors, and thicknesses.
- Covid 19
Didn't get what I expected.
I have bought these gloves from another source before. They came four to a box. I thought I was getting the same thing, but they came as individual packages. I thought I was getting a great deal, but I ended up paying a lot more per individual package. I think they're just taking advantage of the Covid 19 crisis.
Hello Harold, We apologize if there has been confusion about the packages of gloves you ordered. We have a limited inventory and we have offered box quantities to accommodate most customers who would like to buy our products. Our glove prices are based on the current pricing that Zoomget receives from our manufacturers. Thus, we hope for your understanding. Regards, Zoomget Team
Less likely to tear compared to other gloves
Great gloves although they changed the price. Don't remember buying for 35 bucks and I've bought a few before. Had to buy it due to glove shortages and high demand not for this but because of the pandemic
Hello Zackana, Thank you for your feedback. For the price change, our glove prices are based on the current pricing that Zoomget receives from our manufacturers. The price you currently see reflects increased manufacturing costs, the high shipping rates, overall increase in our operations cost, and the current fair market price for all gloves. Also, the demand for disposable gloves is outpacing the supply by 5-10 times, leading to monthly price increases. This situation will persist throughout 2020, and we expect prices to continue to rise. We hope for your understanding. Regards, Zoomget Team